Install as an App (PWA) on iOS
RaggieWorld Progressive Web App (PWA) Guide
If you have installed RaggieWorld before, we recommend clearing of Safari History and Data. Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data**
** Warning, all cached data and history in your Safari will be erased, and website that has been logged in will be logged out.
Note - Enable Notification in Feature Flags is no longer required on IOS 17.
You be doing the following here:
- 1.Enable PWA notification feature
- 2.Installing RaggieWorld PWA
- 3.Logging in using RaggiePurrse
- 4.Enabling Push NotificationPlease follow the instruction and take your time to set it up.
Enable PWA push notification feature (Only for IOS 16)
- iOS 16 - Tap on Experimental Features.
- In Safari setting, scroll to the end for Advanced. Tap it.
- Look for the 2 options - Notifications and Push API - Enable them.
Make sure these 2 are green
Select Action icon below
- Scroll down and look for Add to Home Screen. Tap it.
- Next, tap Add.
- You will see RaggieWorld icon on your screen.
Press on Add to Home Screen
RaggieWorld PWA installed
RaggiePurrse is the only Cardano Wallet able to communicate with other applications without relying on a web browser context. You will need to create a wallet or restore your wallet in order to access RaggieWorld.
- Open RaggieWorld PWA on your homescreen
- Tap on Login
- Select RaggiePurrse
- RaggiePurrse webpage will load. You can choose to restore or create a wallet.
- Once done, a notification will pop-up. Tap Authorise.
- Next, tap Done (There is no need to press Close.)
- After that, you will see a message about your wallet and connection to RaggieWorld.
- If this message did not appear, tap Disconnect Wallet and connect RaggiePurrse to start the process again.
- Press OK and you will be connected to RaggieWorld!
- Please continue reading...
- Press the Notification icon (Bell) at the bottom of your screen.
- Enable Push Notifications and a pop-up will show up.
- Press Allow!
- Done! Explore and enjoy our ecosystem!
Remember to press on Allow