Login on iOS Safari
RaggieWorld iOS Safari Login Guide
Optional - Clearing of Safari History and Data. Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data**
** Warning, all cached data and history in your Safari will be erased, and website that has been logged in will be logged out.
You be doing the following here:
- 1.Logging in using RaggiePurrsePlease follow the instruction and take your time to set it up.
- Press on Login
- Select RaggiePurrse
- There will be a pop-up message. Press Allow.
- If there is no pop-up message, it means you have not disabled Block Pop-up in Safari Settings.
- RaggiePurrse webpage will load in a new Tab. You can choose to restore or create a wallet.
- Once done, a notification will pop-up. Press Authorise.
- Next, go back to the RaggieWorld Tab
- You will see a pop-up message about your wallet and connection to RaggieWorld.
Do not rush this step.
Select Authorise and go back to RaggieWorld Tab
Pop-up message in RaggieWorld
- Press OK and you will be connected to RaggieWorld!
- Note: If nothing happens or you did not get the popup message, Press Disconnect Wallet and then, Press RaggiePurrse again.